This job is no longer available
Head of Studio Operations (Film and Television)
An opportunity to head up Studio Operations at a well-established and respected independent, international company.
Role responsibilities include
* Budget, manage and prioritize all projects within Studio .
* Responsible for constant review of systems and procedures to ensure that all aspects of the studio are operating at peak efficiency.
* Responsible for maintaining departmental budget goals and striving to achieve maximum profitability.
* Responsible for new sales and increased gross revenues for studio facilities and production services.
* Responsible for overseeing the studio staff on site (operations, office leasing, facilities, security, maintenance, janitorial, engineering, post production, production services)
* Responsible for overseeing the efficient execution of all feature, television and commercial productions utilizing sound stages and studio facilities.
* Responsible for ensuring that all Lot production companies comply with Studio policy and procedures.
* Studio Operations experience preferred
* Experience in leading a large team
* Strong relationships in the feature, television and commercials production communities.
* Studio Construction experience preferred
* Film and TV Production experience an advantage