This job is no longer available
We are looking for someone who will maximise sales revenue from our spaces by:
- building strong personal relationships with rooms and studios users
- managing booking systems effectively
- excellent account and resource management
- contributing to sales and marketing strategies
Our Casting, Rooms and Studio Manager will provide an excellent level of customer service, setting Spotlight's casting facilities apart from its competitors.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of sales/account management, ideally within the field of venue hire or events
- Good attention to detail
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous experience of the casting/entertainment industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- The candidate will have used Spotlight services in a professional capacity
Please indicate your salary expectation when applying for this position.
Spotlight is the UK's No.1 casting resource. Its website, directories and casting spaces are used to source actors, presenters and dancers for TV, film, stage and commercial productions.
Over 40,000 performers are members of Spotlight and its casting services are used by organisations such as the BBC, Sky, ITV, Channel 4, Disney and Warner Bros.