Films at 59 are recruiting talented client-focussed Technical Staff for our Equipment Hire Department based in Bristol. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced people, who have a proven ability to test and prepare camera and sound equipment.
You must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines whilst having the ability to embrace and work with new technology.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
At least 2-5 years experience in a camera hire or equipment service environment
- Experience with Alexa, RED & Phantom cameras
- Ability to administer and conduct training sessions on new and existing equipment for clients and internal staff
- Good IT skills with knowledge of file based workflows
- Knowledge of sound and lighting equipment
- Strong client service skills and a willingness to travel if required
As new cameras and file-based workflows continue to evolve, our vision is to ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of efficiency. Films at 59 are committed to providing the highest level of service and support to our clients as well as meeting the demands and changes in the broadcast and feature film sectors.
Salary is dependent on experience and knowledge.
If this is the role for you, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 12th March 2012
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Films at 59 are an equal opportunities employer