This job is no longer available
Sales & Business Development Manager
Vision 247 is one of the UKs leading IPTV and TV Broadcast Service providers with a wide and varied client base of UK and international clients. The company operates from central London facilities including TV studios, broadcast and IP transmission centre and MCR.
As part of our ongoing expansion we are recruiting a Business Development Manager to help drive growth and new revenues. Based in our London office this role will report to the Sales Director and is an opportunity to become a key member of the commercial team.
You will be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on winning new business, together with managing and growing the business relationship with existing and the new customers you bring in. You must be organised and able to prioritise varied projects and you will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, being credible, and comfortable in dealing with decision makers.
You will also be reliable, tolerant, determined and keen to identify and qualify new sales prospects, as well as being an effective and confident communicator
Your focus is to:
Identify and generate new business through new leads creation
Expand and develop existing key accounts and negotiate service contracts with new customers
You will have:
- Proven track record of generating new business from cold call to close
- Experience in Broadcast and/or IP service sales
- Good technical appreciation of IP and/or broadcast and satellite signal distribution and delivery
- Passion and interest in the Broadcast and IPTV industry with good understanding of the general landscape
- Account Management experience, building fruitful relationships with your customers
- The ability to cold call and generate own appointments leads and pipeline
- Great negotiation and communication skills, highly self-motivated, organised and be able to manage own time.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to meet the needs of the changing market and to seek out new business opportunities
- Proven ability to draft and present service proposals and company presentations
- Comfortable dealing with customers’ commercial and technical senior personnel
- Proficiency with standard business software applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,