This job is no longer available
The Sportsbrand Media Group is a global producer and distributor of sports programming and content for television and digital platforms.
There is a new requirement for a Head of Business Development to lead and oversee the development and growth of new sports business and to maintain key relationships. This is a senior position, and the successful applicant should be conversant with all aspects of modern media and be agile enough to create and manage across live, digital and formatted output. They should have a firm understanding and experience of the international sports market-place, and be commercially focussed, with a proven track record.
• Develop existing and new sports business across all media, internationally.
• Contribute to the development of the company’s vision and strategy.
• Support commercial decision-making.
• Liaise with management on implementation of strategic and operational plans.
• Prudently manage resources within budgetary guidelines.
• Executive Produce company output.
• Highly networked and experienced in media.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills.
• Exceptional commercial skills and market awareness.
• Minimum 10-15 years sports industry background
• Managing Director
All applicants to submit their CV and covering letter to Caroline.deLuc@Sportsbrand.tv before 5pm on Friday 20th April 2012.