Personal Assistant to Head of Factual and Current Affairs & Artist Director
Reports to: Head of Factual and Current Affairs & Artist Director
Company Overview: James Grant Group Limited provides management and professional services to a wide range of clients cross the entertainment, music and sports sectors. These services include career management and career advice to TV and Radio personalities and Sporting athletes.
In addition we provide specialist accountancy services covering tax, accounts preparation and for our music clients, royalty payment examinations. Our sports and media finance business brokers bespoke funding to accelerate contractual income for sporting institutions and media rights holders.
Job Purpose: To assist the Head of Factual and Current Affairs & Artist Director with administration and secretarial tasks and to jointly be assistant talent manager to one of our directors.
1. Managing a busy diary for the Head of Factual and Current Affairs and ensuring she is well prepared for meetings.
2. Devising and maintaining office management systems including data management, filing etc.
3. Also assisting one of our Artist directors, supporting all aspects of talent management for her clients.
4. Meeting and greeting visitors/clients at all levels of seniority and providing first class hospitality service
5. Producing reports, documents, briefing papers and presentations where appropriate; some of which may be of a highly confidential nature
6. Arranging travel and accommodation, attending meetings to take notes or to provide general assistance during presentations.
7. Carrying out specific projects and research as and when appropriate
8. Basic financial duties including authorising invoices, submitting expenses.
9. Also Providing personal support for the Head of Factual and Current Affairs & Artist Director
10. Carry out ad hoc administration tasks as and when required
Key Person Requirements:
Excellent organisation and administration skills
Previous experience providing PA support in a similar role
Good knowledge of computer, Outlook
Able to work alone and as part of the team, able to work under pressure and to be calm and efficient.
Professional appearance and approach
Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential issues in a professional and discreet manner
Positive attitude with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
Friendly helpful manner when speaking to clients in person and on the phone
Multi -tasking is key
Experience in working in the TV/Entertainment Industry would be an advantage but not essential
For more information please visit http://www.jamesgrant.com/careers