This job is no longer available
Deluxe Digital London is the International market leading arm of the Deluxe Group focused on digital cinema localisation, mastering and distribution.
Based in central London and now employing more than 200 staff, we have experienced rapid growth in the last 3 years working with all the major Hollywood Studios and many of the Independent distributors.
We invest heavily in R+D to continually develop our high service levels and are now seeking a highly talented team player to join our management team.
Head of Digital Cinema
Distribution Strategy (EMEA)
• Identify, develop and manage third-party suppliers across EMEA leveraging physical and digital distribution platforms, integrating them in to the Deluxe Content Supply Chain
• Drive the development, implementation and communication of Deluxe’s distribution, business and technology strategies
• Develop senior client relationships with content producers and distributors globally including major Hollywood Studios and Independents
• Develop new digital content servicing opportunities and revenue streams
• The ideal candidate will have experience in two or more of the following: e-commerce, telecommunications, supply chain management
Remuneration package will be aligned with experience but includes a non-contributory pension scheme and other large Company benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: Friday 20th July 2012.
Further information about Deluxe can be found at www.deluxedigital.co.uk & www.bydeluxe.com