This job is no longer available
Senior Servicing Coordinator (Fixed-Term)
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits
NBCUniversal is one of the best-known names in media and entertainment. In fact, with offices in 37 countries, we’re one of best known brands in the world. Our global footprint offers huge opportunities. Something you’ll make the most of in this key role with international reach.
NBC Universal is a market leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The NBCUniversal Television Distribution division is responsible for the global distribution of NBCUniversal product in all forms throughout the world, including current and library theatrical and television products in the pay, free, and basic markets. And as we look to build on our success, we need an experienced senior servicing coordinator to represent the business at the highest level and to support our international growth.
About the role
The position will be responsible for servicing broadcast and promotional materials to a select group of global TV Distribution clients who license product from NBC Universal Television. This position will be responsible for setting up delivery in a timely fashion and in accordance with contractual terms.
• Interact with Sales; Sales Administration; Legal; Marketing; Publicity; Technical Services and outside Post Production and Storage facilities to ensure that all necessary materials are properly created and provided for the EST and VOD markets.
• Maintain reports of all product licensed, delivery requirements, and status of servicing.
• Research availability of materials.
• Deal with inquiries from clients, responding to all questions and concerns regarding NBC Universal TV product. Coordinate with Sales, Finance and Legal to ensure that license agreements are properly approved before proceeding with delivery. Investigate and resolve material rejections.
• Provide screening material as requested by Sales. Complete status reports and research projects as requested by Sales group.
• Maintain and update purchase order and inventory systems with relevant delivery and invoice information.
• Assist in all aspects of servicing and meta-data delivery when needed.
• Performs other related duties as requested by management.
Experienced in a similar role with another broadcaster or distribution studio, you will have worked in videotape and digital operations before and have knowledge of encoding formats and electronic delivery methods. Working closely with our clients in France means that fluency in French is essential. You will have the initiative to work autonomously and meet strict deadlines. Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, you are able to communicate and build rewarding relationships at all levels, both internally and externally – someone ready to take on real responsibility and develop their skills at the very top of a world renowned company.
To find out more and to apply for this role, please click on the apply button below. Alternatively, please visit our website www.nbcunicareers.com and search using the reference: 6780BR.