TM & CS Executive
Trade Marketing & Client Service Account Executive
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Client Services is the project management unit at the centre of Viacom Velocity International.
CS manages the delivery and execution of Integrated Marketing Partnerships across multiple platforms both internally and externally across brands such as MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
Trade Marketing is a part of CS and is responsible for promoting Viacom’s brands and sales offerings. This involves execution & promotion around trade events, working closely with the Comms team identifying & facilitating speaker opportunities at industry events, creating case studies, award entries and other corporate hospitality. The Trade Marketing also includes the production & distribution of Viacom brand kits (MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central etc) across
all Intl sales teams and project management & execution of the annual Viacom International showcase.
The Executive will primarily assist the Trade Marketing Director in the delivery and execution of all Trade Marketing activities & events, creating sales collateral and other administrative work. Workload permitting there will also be a requirement to support other members of the CS team by assisting in the delivery of client partnerships across multiple platforms e.g. TV, digital, social, events etc.
The TM & CS Executive will be reporting into the Trade Marketing Director with a secondary reporting line to the CS Director.
- Maintain Trade Marketing Roadmap
- Maintain Industry Trade Event calendar and keeping it up to date with Viacom opportunities and keeping an eye on competitor activities
- Organise regular TM meetings, keep meeting notes & circulate
- Support Director on operational aspects of Trade Marketing industry events (Ad Week, media agency presentations & dinners, Viacom showcase etc.) such as liaising with Creative team and external production companies around the creation of assets, maintain project timelines and meeting notes, book travel & delegate passes, debrief & analysis post events
- Support TM Director with internal Comms team & external PR agency and all aspects around speaker opportunities for Snr members of the team, creating PR stories around Velocity Intl and our brands & client partnerships
- Help creation of Viacom brand & company presentation, sizzle reels & case studies
- Help creation & submissions of award entries
- Production & orders of Viacom branded stationary & business cards
- Maintain TM folders on server ensuring sales collateral, logo assets, power point templates etc is available for wider department
- Help monitor Trade media on news/current affairs in the media industry
- Deomstrate effective communication and project management skills; provide regular updates on project status and facilitate requests in a timely manner
- Provide a consistent level of service that anticipates and exceeds expectations
- Brief internal resources on requirements, and work to ensure that projects are developed on time and on budget
- Escalate issues with TM or CS Director when problems arise
Role-specific skills / attributes
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
IT skills (MS Office)
Project management skills
Basic knowledge of marketing, media and sponsorship an advantage
Experience of agency / client / customer facing an advantage
Experience of office environment is essential
Educated to degree level
Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and resourceful; can be counted on to get the job done.
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritise and multi task
Good team player
Confident & self-motivated
Calm under pressure