Broadcast Project Engineer - 6 Month Contract (TAX FREE salary)
Halian International, a global IT services business, is currently seeking 10 x Broadcast Project Engineers for a critical engagement based out of Doha, Qatar. Working with our client, one of the globe’s leading technology & entertainment organisations, you will get the opportunity to work on one of the largest broadcasting projects ever to take place in the Middle East.
As Broadcast Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and implementing the installation and delivery of high quality Broadcast systems that meets the agreed international standards and regulations.
Additionally, you will be managing the day to day aspects of the implementation and provide daily report statuses to the Project Lead.
The position will require strong communication skills as the role requires the Project Engineer to manage the sub-contractor wiring team working on that workstream, as well as working closely with the client to maintain strong working relations.
To be considered for one of these outstanding opportunities we are seeking Project Engineers that have a proven track record of delivering complex projects in the broadcasting industry that would be willing to relocate to Qatar for 6 to 12 months. To qualify for the 1st stage of interview, you must also possess the following skills and experience;
- Experience gained as a Project Engineer on at least 4 major broadcasting installation engagements in your career
- Knowledgeable in modern TV facilities workflows, ie Studio, Editing Systems, Ingest, MAM, PAM, TX etc
- Sound knowledge of SD/HD technology and a good understanding of International Standards and Recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, offering good writing and documentation skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours to achieve project delivery objectives
- Identify and resolve issues
This position requires the very best the market has to offer, so please only apply if you believe you have the capabilities to fulfill this role and are willing to relocate on a single status to Qatar for 6/12 months.
In return, we shall be offering an attractive TAX FREE Salary package, coupled with 5 star hotel accommodation, transportation to and from the client site & medical insurance.
For further information on this role and to apply to this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com.