Director, Unscripted Television and Formats, International Television Distribution
The MGM International Television Group seeks a skilled candidate to fill a new unscripted tape and format sales opportunity. The position will be responsible for planning and achieving divisional goals for unscripted television programmes, both tape and format sales as well as production consultancy. The role will include developing sales pitches, direct client pitches and closing format deals across all international territories. Formats are the life blood of the unscripted business so the role will also include scouting new formats and relationships.
The ideal candidate will have five years’ experience in unscripted format sales and/or format production consultancy, have excellent pitching and license agreement negotiation skills, detailed technical and creative understanding of unscripted television production and the ability to assemble a format bible. The position will be based in either Los Angeles or
London and will involve travel.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Amanda Millett, Executive Director, HR at email@example.com
More searches like this
- Broadcasting Distribution & Acquisitions jobs in United States
- Distribution & Acquisition Distribution & Acquisitions jobs in United States
- Distribution Distribution & Acquisitions jobs in United States
- Sales Distribution & Acquisitions jobs in United States
- Production Distribution & Acquisitions jobs in United States