Events Sales Executive
MBI is looking for passionate and dedicated Events Sales Executive to be a part of the Events Team to drive sales on conferences and awards, MBI is a leading B2B publishes within the media industry that has an array of highly attended conferences and awards.
- To drive sales and hit personal targets on MBI’s portfolio of conferences and Awards, with a focus on Awards entries, table sales and conference delegate sales mainly for Broadcast, Screen International and shots.
- Telephone sales to new and existing clients
- Managing and maintaining relationships with previous and current customer accounts to encourage repeat business
- Confident use and maintenance of a pre-existing CRM
- Identifying opportunities by strategically targeting businesses via Cold Calling & Networking
- Working to set KPI's and sales revenue targets
- You will work closely with the lead generation team and be responsible for researching leads on a daily basis
- Understanding the value proposition for events in order to effectively deliver succinct verbal and written communications to prospects
- Attending internal sales meetings and constructively contributing
Personal Attributes & Experience:
- You must have experience in Business-to-Business Telesales/sales
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- You must be ambitious and money motivated
- Positive, Enthusiastic & Self Motivated
- Strong Negotiator
- Used to exceeding targets
- Team Player
- Being able to speak to people on all levels
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to outstanding customer service
- Able to build positive working relationships with various clients
About Media Business Insight Ltd:
- MBI owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription based brands, offering content and insight to key decision makers and creative in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services.
- MBI brands are: Broadcast, shots, Screen International, Brad Media Planning, ALF Business Development, KFTV, The Knowledge and Production Intelligence.
- The company has around 100 employees based in Shoreditch