Senior Manager, Product Content & Operations, UK Digital Media
Support the Senior Director in managing the digital ‘real estate’ (i.e. sites, apps, social platforms). Local lead on development, delivery and ongoing management of all centrally-owned product and content operations (e.g. video player, CMS, ad ops). Play an important role in digital strategy development and execution.
- Collaborate with regional digital media teams that are part of the UK Digital Cluster (i.e. UK, Nordics, Russia, CEE, and Israel).
- Partner with the centralized Product Management team based out of the HQ (USA) to develop and deliver innovative products for the UK Digital Cluster.
- Products include apps (B2B and B2C), websites, and social platforms.
- Partner in the creation and management of the UK Cluster digital product roadmap – with a strategic long-term view, proactive medium term approach and highly reactive in the short term.
- Work with the digital commercial and editorial teams to ensure we deliver our overarching KPIs.
- Have a clear perspective on our current technology stack (e.g. platforms, video player, ad ops, content management and publishing tools, reporting tools, etc.).
- Ensure frictionless content ‘movement’ across our brands and regions.
- Act as a day-to-day point of contact person for internal and external owners of our technology.
- Be a thought-leader and innovator.
- Be an advocate for Digital working closely with senior leaders throughout the business including the Affiliate and Ad Sales teams.
- A self-starter, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- Excellent planning skills; thorough, organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Creative; ability to innovate and to translate concepts into workable solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – experience of working alongside and influencing senior level stakeholders.
- Experience in project management – operating in complex matrix structured organisations.
- An understanding of online publishing platforms, technology and product design.
- Passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- Sound working knowledge of digital media.
- Ambitious and tenacious.
Do the right thing
Sweat The Details
Love what you do