Broadcast Graphics Engineers
Broadcast Graphics Engineers
MOOV are a leading UK broadcast graphics company offering a wide range of services from live OB graphics to augmented studio and outdoor virtual graphics in sport and entertainment. MOOV also have a skilled production team and complete fly-away OB studio service, amongst many other services.
This is a super opportunity for dynamic, highly motivated individuals to join our team and be at the heart of project planning and engineering for various size projects both UK and abroad.
The successful candidate must have a passion for broadcast engineering and live television. Our teams are made up of hard working individuals, who are extremely proactive and very proud of their work - you will also possess these qualities.
You will be based between two London locations, Stratford HQ or Greenford stores, depending on the stage of a project. Project planning, maintaining and rigging equipment both at base and on location, you will be a key member of the team, working direct with our coordinators, graphics operators and also other OB providers to ensure effective running of our high profile projects.
Managing the deployment of all MOOV technology and vehicles, including maintenance scheduling, servicing and license management. Understanding of other technologies such as cameras and tracking systems will also be a part of your role which will be supported with additional training if required.
We require a certain skill level to be invited for interview. Please apply if you possess;
- Strong knowledge of Broadcast systems such as Sound and Vision desks, Routers and Talkback and the rigging of.
- Strong understanding of broadcast formats, signalling and referencing.
- Wiring and cabling skills (video & network).
- Solid knowledge of IT networking.
- Effective planning and time management.
- Excellent communicator both with team and clients.
- Strong knowledge of computer and broadcast equipment, including equipment repair and installation.
In addition the following skills would be beneficial;
- Previous experience of graphics equipment would be beneficial.
- Understanding of
- Good use of Microsoft suite, such as Word / Excel are expected.
What else will you need to succeed
You must want to grow your own skills and progress within the company. Your job will present many opportunities but you must have the drive to grab them and be able to apply yourself.
We will be able to count on you, you will be aware of those around you and add strength to the team, you will not leave things to chance and be flexible in this demanding industry.
Annual Leave: 25 Days
Cycle to work and Phone and Computer scheme
Childcare Voucher scheme
Some benefits are only applicable after successfully passing a probation period.
Please send a strong covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org