- Job Type
Working within the Viacom Velocity International sales team that is responsible for generating revenue by selling on air media, digital media, 360 campaigns and sponsorships across the Viacom portfolio, namely MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central but in addition Channel 5, Paramount, Spike and BET.
This role will work closely with the Account Director on the business to manage the creation of client proposals, develop a trading strategy to unlock agency investments and manage the key relationships within the agencies to maximise advertising revenues from that business portfolio.
The Account Manager will be required to manage the Account Planner and also work directly with them to monitor all plans and bookings, to manage phased revenue for the team’s account portfolio, to update client forecasts and to ensure that all client activity is accurate and up to date and delivered according to deal terms.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all client activity across the agency portfolio on an international level, ensuring up to date and accurate forecasts on the business.
- Along with the Account Director this candidate will ensure that they proactively seek out central revenue opportunities as well as receive briefs for all campaigns with a central budget
- Create plans, develop sales proposals, give sales presentations, attend client/agency meetings where necessary
- Network outside of the company with the aim of developing relationships with key contacts in agencies in order to help grow international revenues
- Management of Account Planner, responsible for appraisals, career growth and development
- Working with the Planner to ensure all campaigns are managed accurately and effectively
- Maintain excellent internal relationships with all departments within Viacom
- Remain abreast of all developments within this sector and proactively share ideas to the Account Director for any new revenue opportunities across the Viacom portfolio
- Significant TV and Digital sales experience
- International experience preferable
- Excellent commercial knowledge of platforms such as snapchat, YouTube & Facebook.
- Can demonstrate creativity and innovation when dealing with client briefs
- Media Literacy in all TV and digital trading methodologies, calculations and audience selling benchmarks (conversions, efficiency, cpts, cpms)
- Adept multi-tasker
- Computer and Internet literate
- Excellent presentation skills – written and spoken
- Strong organisational skills
- Team focus and team player
- Articulate with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role. THIS FORM SUMMARISES THE MAIN ASPECTS OF THE JOB BUT DOES NOT COVER ALL THE DUTIES THAT THE JOB HOLDER MAY HAVE TO PERFORM.