Hire Coordinator & Technician/Engineer
Due to continued growth Hireworks has vacancies within both their bookings and technical teams
Hireworks is a leading company for the hire of post production equipment and cutting rooms, supplying Avid, Adobe, EVS, and a full selection of Data recorders and VTRS for use on a wide variety of major feature films, television and live productions, on location and in our central London rooms.
As a representative of the Company you must have excellent customer focus & strong communication skills and be able to work autonomously to a high standard sometimes under time pressure.
Industry experience and an understanding of broadcast technology would be beneficial but does not rule out recent graduates from a relevant course as the position will command a salary commensurate with experience
Located at Pinewood Studios, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic person to work in a busy hire environment, reporting directly to the Hire Manager.
- taking telephone bookings and scheduling projects
- liaising with Clients & providing quotes
- making entries onto a resource allocation computerised bookings system
- assisting with the daily logistics of the technical team
Working between Pinewood Studios and Hireworks’ Soho cutting rooms. The role also involves working at locations across the UK and in mainland Europe.
- installing & derigging multiple non-linear editing systems
- integration of live acquisition and encoding hardware – mainly AVID/EVS
- troubleshooting technical or operational issues the edit crew might encounter during a hire
- liaising with clients prior to the hire to ensure the correct specification & workflow
- occasionally attending live production as a Guarantee Engineer
- assisting in prepping equipment prior to hires
- scanning out equipment and obtaining delivery notes in order to help track all assets
A driving licence and passport is essential
CV’s to email@example.com