International Broadcast Sales Manager
CHF Entertainment, a leading north west based animation Production Company with a history spanning decades, are now expanding their Commercial team with an International Broadcast Sales Manager.
The Company have produced some of TV’s best-known children’s animation progammes, such as, Danger Mouse, Count Duckula, Wind in the Willows, and more recently Pip Ahoy!
A competitive candidate will have 3+ years of international sales/ distribution experience, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, a passion for children’s entertainment content and new media and evolving distribution models including digital and VOD. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, have a willingness to work hard and be a good team player. Experience in digital distribution, SVOD and other VOD platforms is highly desirable.
- Direct responsibility for sales in specific territories.
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial Director in certain territories.
- Attendance at major TV markets and festivals.
- Target driven based on achievable estimates for territories he/she handles directly.
- Keep up department’s administration with the help of the office secretary.
- Research emerging digital platforms.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure coordinated launch plans in territory
This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue to evolve his/ her career in the Children’s TV business and work in a dynamic and friendly team environment. Salary will be commensurate with experience. The position is based in Wilmslow, Manchester.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2017
If you meet the criteria above and want to join a team of highly motivated professionals and enjoy a highly competitive salary then we’d like to hear from you!