Junior Digital Analyst
Do you want to learn more about the inner workings of a global organisation and more specifically how Digital TV and Web data is analysed and reported on, in order to inform critical business decision making? Do you have a love of numbers and data? Then this role could be for you!
The VIMN HQ analytics team under the Senior Director, Global Analytics and Implementation, has overall responsibility for web and other digital analytics reporting and interpretation across VIMN; corporately and as a service function to the HQ brand research teams.
The role of the Digital Analyst will be to support the team towards these goals by delivering regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis in the digital analytics area as well as supporting the implementation of analytics tags across all VIMN platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assist with the delivery of key digital and cross platform reporting for VIMN’s senior management, and HQ Brand Research teams
- Deliver any ad hoc analyses based on the requirements of the business, e.g. work with team members to deliver a view of engagement and consumption of VIMN brands across multiple platforms.
- Support the Senior Digital Analytics Manager to ensure proper measurement is in place across all VIMN websites and apps.
- Support the Product Development & Implementation team in all areas of Digital Analytics, as required.
- Assisting in tracking and implementation projects for all VIMN sites and apps.
Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
Strong presentation/written skills in English
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Committed, motivated and proactive
Ability to problem-solve and handle competing priorities
Ability to quickly learn new information/skills
Viacom Core Competencies:
Communicates and Listens
Influences and Negotiates
Manages the Work
Composure and Flexibility
Acts with Integrity
Thinking and Problem Solving
Develops creative products and solutions
Judgment and analysis
Management and Leadership
Communicates effectively with employees
Creates a positive and inclusive working environment
Defines, directs and delegates work
Develops people through feedback and coaching
Passion & Optimism
Teamwork & Transparency
- A’Level or Bachelor’s degree
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics - Omniture) preferable but not required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to transform data analysis into simple actionable recommendations
- Proven cross-functional team working ability
- Ability to work in an agile environment, manage multiple priorities and adapt to change
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role. THIS FORM SUMMARISES THE MAIN ASPECTS OF THE JOB BUT DOES NOT COVER ALL THE DUTIES THAT THE JOB HOLDER MAY HAVE TO PERFORM.