FilmNova (part of The Great Run Company)
In 2017 FilmNova, covered the World Para Athletics for Channel 4 and were host broadcasters of the IAAF World Athletic Championships Outside Races. We produce large scale live outside broadcasts, including the Great North Run. Each year we produce programming for the BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky Sports.
FilmNova is looking for a Production Coordinator to join the team. They will report to the Production Manager and will fully support the production management team in all aspects including complex travel arrangements and logistics, paperwork and office management. This role will be an office-based focal point for the production and presentation team (with support on location at filming locations and outside broadcasts). The role will also entail providing support to the Exec Producer(s) such as travel arrangements and expenses reconciliations.
Skills & Experience
The right candidate must be able to effectively coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks and conflicting demands to meet deadlines in what is often a pressurised environment. They will have strong administrative skills and attention to detail. They need to have a proactive approach and enjoy collaborating and being a key member of a busy team. Ideally they will have Production Assistant experience.
Interest in sports is very useful.
- The role is based in central London.
- Some travel within the UK will be required.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required.
What will we offer you?
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced exciting and growing entrepreneurial organisation
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including generous pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare, performance payment scheme, 25 days holiday per year
- Additional benefits include childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Learning and development opportunities within your role