Director, Brand Management, EMEA
Director Brand Management, EMEA
FTC 22 Months
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing International Franchise Management team. As Director you will support the VP of International Franchise Management to help drive our International Consumer Product business. You will be key to provided VIMN management, territory based CP staff, Nick Channel staff, International Programme Sales, agents, and other key business partners with strategic information, brand direction consistent with global franchise plans, and best retail practices.
In additional to international responsibilities the Director will be responsible for brand management within local EMEA region. Supporting and collaborating with local offices, agents and franchise partners within these regions in the strategic implementation of marketing/franchise plans in order to drive the business locally. Aswell as being the ‘voice’ for this region.
We’re looking for our new team member to bring proven commercial marketing experience at an international level and have familiarity with working across territories at a management level. Ideally you will have worked within the licensing industry before and have experience in managing and controlling budgets.
In this role you will have responsibility for Franchise Management, Project Management, Retail Marketing, Budgeting and Communications. Key Responsibilities include;
- Day to day franchise management across all properties, working closely cross divisionally to plan and execute as one holistic franchise team. Communicating and collaborating on strategies with CP territory teams – working closely with these teams at every stage from concept to implementation.
- Work closely and collaborating with CP territory teams, channel teams, retail marketing and LOBs to ensure that all local and regional opportunities are sought and franchise integrity is met.
- Work closely with Franchise Management colleagues to initiate, identify and create ‘master’ international documents such as planning documents, newsletters and any other brand communications to avoid regional duplication and ensure one voice.
- Regional representative for EMEA, feeding all regional information through to international franchise management team. Become the EMEA regional point person/specialist for International.
- Formalise development of Nick/MTV brands with VP, International Franchise Management and the International Franchise Strategy Team, provide input & guide development of regional strategies on a yearly basis in conjunction with EMEA territory heads. Monitor execution of these plans to ensure objectives are met. Help to identify ways to leverage franchise building opportunities across internal divisions within MTV & Nickelodeon. Provide reports to VP International Franchise Management.
- Work closely with VP International Franchise Management, being the regional voice for EMEA, in order to support regional needs and CP/retail plans. Monitor these plans and help execute brand marketing/retail initiatives to support these activities. Work with internal departments to ensure key episodes are held back, on-air channel support, creative assets (including logo development) are available and product categories are in alignment.
- Build key relationships with Nick channel marketing teams, to develop promotional opportunities both on and off-air in order to support the launch and continued success of Nickelodeon properties.
- Project management of regional and EMEA-based events (internal, retail, consumer and some trade) from planning stage through to on-site organization and event logistics.
- Work with local Retail Marketing staff, LOBS, Channel marketing staff and cluster heads to deliver franchise marketing materials to support at retail – includes, but not limited to, pitch decks, regular retail presentations, in-store concepts, promotional mechanic ideas, premium development etc for multi-regional retail promotional efforts
- Attend retail presentations with international retail director to present overviews and marketing initiatives.
- Manage the marketing budget across EMEA, London HQ, working closely with the territory heads & finance team to control budgets. Ensure that all spend is in line with monthly/quarterly budgets. Review budgets on a monthly basis with local teams and provide updates to finance teams. On a quarterly basis provide VP, Int’l franchise management with a full budget review
- Drive (bi-)weekly calls with marketing and retail staff & cluster staff within EMEA to monitor activity and answer any marketing-related queries; encouraging and facilitating the development of local marketing activities; encouraging communication of activities to licensees
- Ensure that all brand information is routinely communicated throughout the group. Work closely with cluster heads, channel marketing teams, LOBs franchise partners in order to maximize joint opportunities and create integrated and timely campaigns.
- Ensure all trade and consumer communications are on strategy, relevant, approved and deadlines
• Creative Excellence
• Passion & Optimism
• Teamwork & Transparency
• Flawless Executive