EMEA Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator – Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
Ross Video is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hardware and software solutions for the broadcast and live production industries. With offices in 6 countries and a global customer base, the company has been growing at an average of 17% every year and now needs a Marketing Coordinator to help support marketing activities in the EMEA region.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Based at the company’s newly opened EMEA HQ in Reading, this role is a broad and varied position that involves working with a tight-knit but growing team. It would suit a disciplined generalist with a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude looking to develop a marketing career within an enjoyable and creative, but demanding high-technology environment. A willingness to get hands dirty is a must, in exchange for a vibrant work environment and supportive culture.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the organisation of the various regional trade shows, exhibitions and partner events run throughout the year
- Organising the production of branded items such as merchandise and promotional gifts
- Working with 3rd party agencies to facilitate translation and production of local marketing materials
- Acting as the first point of contact for all channel partner queries in the region (production of artwork, logos, graphics, etc.)
- Supporting the wider EMEA team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Graduate, ideally with some previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Working towards CIM or other recognised qualification
- Well organised and motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Knowledge of a graphic design package desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Bright, outgoing and confident personality
- When you take on a project, you own it, start to finish, get it done on time and are a fast learner
- Strong marketing instinct and creative energy
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions