Experienced Post Producers
If you have a light in your eyes, a fire in your belly and a proper love of television, The Farm is looking for talented people like you. As an experienced post producer, you will have:
- working knowledge of the Post-Production process from ingest to delivery and everything in-between.
- Knowledge of all Post-Production workflows, including file and tape delivery.
- Proven ability to build long standing relationships with a wide range of clients.
- Proven ability to work across all genres of long-form or short form production.
- A working knowledge of scheduling software (ScheduALL preferable).
- Ability to work exceptionally well in a team.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you would like to be part of a fun, dynamic and motivated team, please send a detailed CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please note, applications will not be considered without a covering letter.