Executive Producer Digital Media
Executive Producer Digital Media, Europe
Our client is a distinguished global news organization who are setting up a new European Broadcast Centre in west London. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Digital News producer.
A successful candidate will:
- Lead the daily digital and social media output for our client in Europe, in a multi-platform environment.
- Lead, inspire and coach the digital team to produce high-quality digital content in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and proficiency in the latest digital technology and systems across websites and social media platforms.
- Take responsibility for budget allocation, audience identification, creative strategy and the optimization of resources.
- Lead the development of digital media plans and promotions in consultation with our client’s leadership team across their global network.
- Partner with show Executive Producers and talent to develop digital content extensions with the linear content of our client’s European programming.
- Possess an understanding of, and appreciation for, a multi-national, multi-cultural work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in journalism, including a significant amount in the multimedia environment.
- Management experience including ability to motivate, lead, set objectives, manage performance and conflict resolution