Experienced Paralegal or Newly Qualified Lawyer
TRX is the online licensing solution for TV rights. We have developed an online workspace that helps distributors to achieve more sales with less hassle, and buyers to find the right content more easily.
We’re looking to hire an experienced paralegal or newly qualified lawyer to support TRX’s General Counsel. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual who wants to work in a fast-paced tech start-up company in the exciting world of television. Must be a self-starter looking to get involved across the business – it’s all-hands-on-deck! Wide breadth of experience available to the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Adapting client standard distribution terms to ensure they sit under the platform generated contract.
• Assisting clients with any queries (legal and non-legal) they might have in relation to the TRX platform.
• Working closely with the Client Services Team on a wide range of their operational activities onboarding new clients to the platform.
• Maintaining various compliance asset registers (including third party processors).
• Drafting consultancy agreements and extensions.
• Assisting with company policy updates as necessary.
• Legal research.
• Legal admin responsibilities: filing, managing execution formalities, maintaining up-to-date CRM with client data, ensuring deal terms are accurate and complete to facilitate invoicing.
• Assisting with day-to-day queries.
• Due diligence assistance when fundraising.
• Television distribution/licensing experience highly desirable.
• Experienced paralegal (4+ years) or NQ lawyer, used to dealing with a wide variety of work.
• Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong free-drafting skills with excellent attention to detail.
• A motivated team player with a proactive and can-do approach.
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence and enthusiasm to build relationships.
This is a full-time role based in central London reporting to the General Counsel.
Competitive salary (based on experience) and benefits.
Apply for Experienced Paralegal or Newly Qualified Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly