JOB TITLE: Community Manager
DEPT/TEAM: Brand and Creative
REPORTING TO: Lead Online Content Creator
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Community and Social Media Manager will be responsible for distributing content to Comic Relief audiences across multiple social platforms and creating authentic conversation wherever we are online.
- Daily management of social channels and active audience engagement on social platforms
- Actively creating and sustaining conversations and relationships on social channels
- Putting audiences at the heart of everything we do, across all our social output
- Deliver reports, performance tracking and trend analysis to inform and shape the ongoing activity, both in planning stages, and on a reactive basis
- Maintaining content calendars, scheduling content and liaising with multiple teams to provide clear communication across the business
- Working closely with the head of the online content team to deliver the content strategy
- Nurture and develop relationships with Impact and investment, Sport Relief and Red Nose Day audiences, social talent and other key figures
Essential Education and Competencies:
- Editorial experience: can demonstrate sound judgement in talking via social media direct to audience on behalf of major brands.
- Experience of working in an entertaining and humorous tone of voice.
- Experienced community manager, who is confident when dealing with large scale campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experience of using social production, scheduling and listening tools
- Experience of working across all social networks - with a genuine interest in new platforms, innovation, and creative ideas
- Experience of fast paced production environment and ability to make editorial decisions under pressure