Motion Graphic Designer
1 day left
- Job Type
Motion Graphic Designer (Fixed Term Contract - 22 months)
Bored in your current role? Looking for your next big break? Big on music, travel, style, movies, entertainment in general, celebs, memes, comedy and the internet? Keen to experiment, get your hands dirty and make some cool content and designs?
You’re in luck. VIMN are looking for a hardworking and talented designer with an outstanding portfolio and excellent After Effects skills to work across cross brand on MTV and Comedy Central’s social platforms.
Reporting into the Head of Creative – Multiplatform, the chosen candidate will be key to bringing editorial content to life on social and really own the visual presence on MTV’s famous Snapchat Discover Platform. This is a highly demanding role, with lots of scope to be creative and push the boundaries of visual storytelling on social for two of the world’s largest media brands.
- Owning visual execution of content published on MTV’s International’s Snapchat Discover platform – constantly reviewing design guidelines to keep visuals fresh, relevant, engaging, authentic and best in show design-wise.
- Managing Snapchat Discover creative workflow
- Creating 10+ daily animations for MTV Snapchat Discover platforms (INTL & France). Think of these as 10second moving magazine covers or posters as opposed to full animations.
- Keeping up to date with competitors, latest visual trends and pop culture
- Developing branding and identity of Snapchat first series and strands.
- Concepting and producing vertical format interstitials around key events
- Supporting our daily digital News show with fresh and engaging visuals and motion graphics
- General motion design and animation support for creative, video and social.
- Development of various motion design toolkits.
- Keeping up to date with new technology.
- Implementing compelling, effective and relevant creative solutions at all times
- Producing easy to use After Effects templates for wider editorial and video teams to use.
- Supporting with visual content creation on both MTV and Comedy Central Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Pushing the visual boundaries of both brands whilst remaining within guidelines.
- Support launches of localised Snapchat Discover platforms around the world and help build these teams.
- Training and booking of freelancers when required on Snapchat platform.
- Regularly updating team show reels.
- Streamlining workflows with US team
- Constantly experimenting new ways of presenting content and using stats to influence creative decisions and how users engage with our content.
- Expert technical knowledge- Advanced Adobe Suite including After Effects Essential
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D desired but not vital
- Strong industry background and portfolio/showreel
- Strong editorial awareness. Prior experience working in editorial or proven interest in Editorial design desired.
- Ability to work under pressure to extremely tight deadlines.
- Excellent creative abilities, design sense and aesthetic judgement
- Thorough understanding of social and digital landscapes including Snapchat.
- Can approach a problem from both a technical and creative standpoint.
- Good planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Creative/Conceptual thinker and problem solver with ability to see idea through to finalised product
- A do-er
- Ability to receive creative direction and feedback and execute creative vision
- Must be a team player
- Strong knowledge of design trends and new technology
- An affinity and familiarity with MTV / CC brand values and aesthetics
- Ability to think outside the box
To apply please submit your CV, a relevant and up to date showreel / portfolio and few words introducing yourself and outlining why you want the job! (max 200 words)
Viacom Core Competencies:
Communicates and Listens
Influences and Negotiates
Manages the Work
Composure and Flexibility
Acts with Integrity
Thinking and Problem Solving
Develops creative products and solutions
Judgment and analysis
Management and Leadership
Communicates effectively with employees
Creates a positive and inclusive working environment
Defines, directs and delegates work
Develops people through feedback and coaching
· Creative Excellence
· Passion & Optimism
· Teamwork & Transparency
· Flawless Executive
More searches like this
- Multi Platform Broadcasting Multi Platform Broadcasting jobs in London (Central)
- Post Production Multi Platform Broadcasting jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Multi Platform Broadcasting jobs in London (Central)
- Graphics & Animation Multi Platform Broadcasting jobs in London (Central)
- Visual Effects Multi Platform Broadcasting jobs in London (Central)