7 days left
- Job Type
Label co-ordinator within the international talent and music team. Responsible for day to day label relations, linear and digital music marketing promotions. Supporting the Label Directors and the wider team in all music and talent related activities. Offering support during any International events and assisting in the development, production and delivery of multi-platform music formats.
- Provide day to day support for Label Directors, across key initiatives and execution of campaigns.
- Detailed knowledge of artist releases, bringing those releases back to the team regularly and aligning talent to key MTV initiatives and events.
- Ensure solid working relationships with key people at the assigned labels.
- Required to attend concerts and events to build and maintain relationships with the wider
- music industry.
- Create and develop label facing documents and presentations to market our shows, events, platforms and initiatives.
Show & Event Bookings:
- Assist in delivering artist bookings from assigned labels to events and shows.
- Coordinate specific areas of responsibility of artist bookings at events and shows as directed.
- Working with internal and external parties to execute campaigns.
Longform & Shortform Content:
Contribute and see through artist bookings, aligning talent to key formats.
Contribute ideas and help evolve formats and find new ones.
Coordinate roll out and marketing with label contacts.
Music Video & Programming:
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of assigned labels release plans, championing relevant artists.
- Delivering premieres and other music video opportunities, to be a music expert on assigned regions as directed.
- Execute roll out of PUSH, Premieres and potential other music video initiatives across our platform
- Assist in developing and delivering the team’s digital marketing and assets, including initiatives with music video, shows and events, including – MTV EMAs, MTV World Stage, Isle of MTV Malta.
- Create, advise on and implement appropriate strategies around digital promotions, launches and social media activity.
- Develop and maintain key contacts within the digital music industry, including specialist digital PR agencies.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the overall digital music market and related promotional platforms.
- Proven experience in a similar music or media role.
- Broad knowledge and awareness of music industry.
- Developed understanding of the digital music & media landscape and marketing.
- Developed understanding of reading data, understanding airplay charts, digital charts and music sales.
- Genuine passion to learn about MTV and the Music Industry.
- Genuine passion and interest in all genres of music.
- Passion to attend showcases, gigs, concerts.
- Ability to deal with multi-regional teams across difference time zones to implement and execute marketing campaigns.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – in particular advanced Excel Skills.
- Understanding of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro desirable.
- Strong organisational and literacy skills, admin duties including filing, travel & schedule organising.
- Effective and confident communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Problem solving skills & common sense crucial.
- Initiative, diplomacy, confidentiality, discretion.
- Previous International experience/outlook an advantage.