Vizrt Graphic Support Engineer
Our client is a major player in the broadcasting world and a fantastic company to work for. They are looking for a VizRT graphics support engineer, to work at their state of art facility in West London.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the systems and services on site and maintain broadcast graphics and data systems to meet client requirements and service availability levels.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and expertise to internal user groups.
- To provide support to the Graphics & Data Solutions Support Shift Team Manager on BAU basis for broadcast graphics. This will include software upgrades and stability improvement work.
- Shift work on a 24 hour basis.
- Preferably Educated to Degree level in Broadcast Engineering, Media Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a digital television broadcast environment or Computer Administrator Support Role
- Understanding of SD/HD/UHD Standards
- Excellent knowledge of Broadcast Graphics Systems, particular experience with VizRT Virtual Studio
Apply for Vizrt Graphic Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly