VE CREW, part of the Video Europe Group, is seeking an enthusiastic Technical Coordinator to join its busy team.
VIDEO EUROPE are a leading broadcast and television hire and facilities company.
VE CREW specialise in providing tailor made production support and solutions for a wide range of TV and film productions, offering the very best equipment, along with highly experienced crews.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position provides day to day technical support for all client bookings. Working across a wide variety of productions and equipment hires, this role ensures the important link between our clients, bookings team and in-house camera assistants.
Candidates will have a detailed knowledge of the latest broadcast/film technology, hands-on experience working with camera kit and understand the high level of detailed preparation and precision involved in the filming process. The ideal applicant will be confident working closely with clients, enjoy working as part of a small in-house team and have the skills to delegate tasks and coordinate personnel.
- Quality control of client bookings
- Overseeing equipment preparation
- Liaising with clients to provide technical information, recommendations and support
- Liaising with bookings team and in-house camera assistants to relay client requests
- Checking equipment allocations and sourcing cross-hires
- Training in-house camera assistants
- Keeping up to date with the latest broadcast technology
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of current camera formats and supporting kit
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Kit-room environment experience
- Location shooting experience useful, but not essential
Monday - Friday
40 hours per week as required, plus occasional out of hours technical support
The position will be based in Battersea, London.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org sending your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and interest in the position.