Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Bad Wolf ‘s Cardiff Head Office for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. Delivering comprehensive, high-level executive support to the Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will have at least a year or more experience supporting a high-level executive, preferably in TV production or similar, and the ability to handle an intense, fast-paced & high-volume environment.
This is a high-profile administrative role which requires an individual who is very organised, independent, and has the confidence to be relied upon heavily and be flexible with working hours.
Bad Wolf was launched in July 2015 and is led by Jane Tranter and Julie Gardner. The company is headquartered in South Wales with offices in London and Los Angeles. The company has a strong pipeline of developments and has recently seen its first major drama broadcast on Sky 1. Bad Wolf is a busy company producing high end drama for UK and international broadcasters and a burgeoning production studio.
CEO support includes
- Coordination of complex meetings, calls and correspondence
- Maintain a demanding calendar; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones
- Interact with various internal departments, external organisations, production, studios, broadcasters and global partners
- Carry out personal errands with discretion
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of executives' obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs, and help maintain deadlines
- Preparing expense reports and travel itineraries
- Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executive
- Reserve conference rooms, prepare agendas and handouts, manage any technical logistics
- Maintain shared resource database/server—cataloguing all project information, production reference materials, and documents
- Take responsibility for his/her continuous learning and professional development
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Other office administrative duties
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Reading, highlighting archiving CEO’s emails and attachments
It is vital to have a positive work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that demonstrates the ability of the candidate to work proactively in an ever-changing working environment. The successful candidate must have the confidence and flexibility to deal with issues as they arise and to never think twice about asking for assistance or further explanation of tasks set.
- 1-2 years of executive assistant experience, preferably in TV or similar
- Familiarity with Television production and post-production processes & priorities
- Working knowledge of major industry players (agents, network executives, other studios)
- Understanding and an interest in scripted television
- Able to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment while maintaining a calm, positive demeanour
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple high priority projects and appropriately prioritise work
- Must be comfortable dealing with confidential materials and information with discretion
- Personable self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures
- Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Receptive to and approachable by others in any situation
- Approaches challenges as opportunities for learning and creative thinking.
- Energy, flair and enthusiasm
- and willingness to embrace change
- Excellent team worker, supporting the work of colleagues as well as inviting support and input in return
- Commitment and flexible approach to working patterns
- Experience of transatlantic work and relations
To apply, please send CV, cover letter and completed Equal Opportunities monitoring form to email@example.com. Closing date: 5pm, Friday 26th October.
Apply for Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly