PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
Ad Insertion Coordinators are responsible for providing video live streaming support and monitoring feeds of NBC Sports events.Responsibilities
- Monitor feeds of live NBC Sports events such as NHL, NASCAR, Premier League, College Football Games, PGA Tour events, Regional Sports Networks (RSN), etc.
- Listen to commercial control room directors to support digital advertising operations
- Insert advertising pods into digital livestreams
- Produce highlights and other short-form clips in conjunction with broadcast
- Publish clips and deliver digital files to appropriate distribution destinations
- Bachelor's Degree in Video Production or a related field
- Minimum one (1) year experience including internships ideally in a sports digital or TV production environment
- Must have a reliable work history and be punctual
Eligibility RequirementsInterested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered (note job #: )
Willingness to travel, work overtime, work weekday nights, and on weekends with short notice
Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Familiar with digital and video operations
- General sense of Web content management systems
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment
- A passion for sports is a plus