Administrative Support to Research Department (50%)
Conduct internet research to identify potential candidates; Provide technical support on the use of our database to staff; Build 45-60 new contact records per day for project source lists; Manage the company's general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff; Perform database clean up and technical operations as needed; Assemble client documents for meetings and candidate interviews with 100% accuracy; Package and mail documents to clients and candidates meeting short deadlines; Proofread documents and materials; Miscellaneous clerical and office duties.
Scheduling Support (50%)
Schedule meetings and interviews for the CEO and Principals while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality. Coordinate interview schedules for board members and candidates. Book travel and provide detailed interview schedules to all parties ensuring 100% accuracy. Additional administrative duties includes answering phones, picking up mail and maintaining office and printing supplies.
- BA/BS from an accredited institution, Associates Degree or 3-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent internet research, writing, editing skills;
- Confident communicating over the phone;
- Strong experience in database quality assurance;
- Excellent project planning and time management skills;
- Ability to juggle various tasks and work cross functionally;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Ability to analyze data and create processes on results;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
- Emotionally mature and self-reliant--someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
- Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
- Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize.
Our firm recruits for nonprofit boards and chief executives at the highest levels including chief executive, advancement, marketing and other senior leaders. We serve five categories of nonprofits: Arts, Media and Culture; Education; Environment & Conservation; Foundations, Institutes and Associations; and Justice, Health & Human Services. In addition to providing executive search to nonprofits, we produce broadcast-quality videos highlighting the work of nonprofit organizations and leaders through our INSIGHT Interview video series.