Client Contact/Equipment Booker for a busy film and TV camera rental company
Aimimage / Ice Film, Camden
We are a busy and dynamic camera rental company working out of our canal-side offices in the Camden/Kings Cross area. We are one of the longest established broadcast equipment hire companies in London, providing camera kits across the film, broadcast and commercials sector. This is an exciting opening for an experienced and well-organised individual to work in a friendly environment, with opportunity to progress within the company and broader sector.
You will need to possess an in-depth understanding of camera/ancillary rental equipment as well as superior networking and relationship-building skills as interaction with potential and existing clients is critical for success. You’ll be fielding customer calls, negotiating deals, providing quotes, sourcing equipment and building/maintaining client relationships.
- Take customer orders and negotiate packages within established guidelines
- Create quotes in our system and ensure information is accurate
- Source equipment through cross-hire or purchase if appropriate
- Create P.O.s and work with the Purchasing department on requirements
- Identify additional client needs (Post, Lighting and Grip, Consumables, Transport)
- Communicate client requests and issues to Operations and Service
- Ensure paperwork is in order so that invoicing occurs in a timely manner
- Manage sales of used equipment
- Generate business by proactively establishing new customer relationships while maintaining existing client base
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to promptly deliver workflows to completion
- Extremely motivated and able to maintain composure in pressurised situations
- Strong negotiation skills and good business sense
- Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organisational skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
If you are a confident communicator, able to work collaboratively within a busy team and possess the efficiency and organisational skills the role requires, we would love to hear from you!