PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 24 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and production of animated elements for network graphics including packaging and insert graphics.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
- Understand and translate network's brand strategy into quality design
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Minimum five (5) years' experience working at a network, broadcast design agency or creative studio shop.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Strong at concept & storyboard design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modelling texturing and animating
- Strong design, logo and typography skills
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
- Strong presentation and communication skill
- Love of Sports a plus