makes media happen by helping media companies to better monetize their content. Its flagship product, Monarch, is the only global ad sales platform built for media - transforming chaotic data into actionable sales information that delivers the insights necessary for prospecting, managing, evaluating and closing business. The company manages more than $13 billion in media ad revenue, offering its best-in-class analytics, sales intelligence, media-specific CRM, buy-side aggregation and sales tools to more than 10,000 media sellers to more efficiently manage their workflow.
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Matrix has a proven technology platform and an outstanding team with wide-ranging media expertise. The company is customer-focused through the capabilities it offers, and how the platform is implemented, delivered, and supported. This holistic approach to customer success is why we boast a near 100% renewal rate from existing customers. The success of Matrix comes as a direct result of hard work across our customers' experience and a steadfast focus on media sales.
As a DevOps Analyst on the Matrix Solutions team, you will help to build, monitor, and support systems that represent broadcast television and digital workflows, leveraging industry developments including the TIP initiative, digital sales standards and emerging sales business models. A successful candidate will have the ability to work with multiple Development and Product Teams to solve customer business problems. The DevOps Analyst will encompass Systems Analyst, Technical Support and DevOps responsibilities through managing infrastructure projects and processes, providing 2nd level application and technical support, and monitoring internal and external Information Technology systems.Core Responsibilities And Focus
Essential Skillset And Experience
- Support and resolve any hardware and software problems
- Provide second level support and validation of any issue reported to our Application Support Team
- Validate results by testing reported issues and their defined resolutions
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards for DevOps
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes to align with organizational goals
- Improve infrastructure development and application development environments
- Assist with software deployments
- Help in designing, managing, and executing internal infrastructure projects
- Assist with the monitoring, support and tuning of the organization's Azure infrastructure
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance activities
- Aid in development of systems monitoring dashboards to support internal Development and Operations teams
- MS Windows Server editions, Active Directory, T-SQL (MS SQL), SQL Server 2012 - 2017, MS Exchange Server, IIS, MS Azure, Pivotal Tracker, Slack, Office 365 suite
- Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- A strong desire to solve problems and provide creative solutions
- Eligibility for employment in the U.S.
- Programming skills and prior use of application development toolsets
- Experience with Powershell or other scripting language
- Familiarity with startup culture, or experience working within other SaaS companies
Powered by JazzHR