An exciting opportunity for a skilled DA with studio experience of live news at our West London based international client.
The role and responsibilities
- Play out all pre-recorded video for live and taped programming, as well as count down to the end of packages, SOTs, as-lives, etc.
- Assist the Line Producer with show timing, and inform Line Producers periodically as to the timing status of live programming.
- Update newsroom computer system with show-specific notes and out times.
- Count down anchor and to ensure programs get off-air on time.
- Communicate “SPRAP” times, keypoints, locators etc with Orad playout personnel.
- Perform additional duties by the Director including covering the Director if required.
- Be prepared to work varied shift hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excel at work within a culturally and ethnically diverse staff.
- Experience In News Environment
- Experience of Mosart automation or similar
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in Television Broadcasting.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and interest in news and current events.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritie assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.