Specialist, Global Talent Management & Operations (West London CW)
Based in West London, to be part of our clients Global Talent Management & Operations (GTM&O) at a leading worldwide broadcaster. The team acts as the connective tissue between on-air and digital series Talent and the global businesses of the broadcaster.
As the Talent’s key relationship holder with company, this team strategically manages relationships with Talent, their representatives, production and internal clients to onboard, coach, advocate, enhance, prioritize and leverage the Talent to drive business value for ratings, revenue, relationships, renewals and brands.
The Global Talent Management & Operations Specialist position offers operational support for the team and department for all subsections of the business.
GTM&O serves to mentor on-camera Talent, advise the respective networks on all Talent related issues, trouble shoot Talent issues, and focus on the business of Talent branding to maximize their opportunities worldwide.
This person will facilitate logistics for network and corporate events featuring Talent. He/she will be partner with Talent Managers, Marketing, Events, Corporate, etc. to staff and manage on-ground communications, operations and logistics.
Talent Management Support
- Support Talent across the business working with the London-based Director of Talent Management and Talent Manager with operational needs and client requests.
- Attend internal meetings to learn, contribute, represent and report back priorities and plans to support promotion and related Talent requests.
- Collate and record contract terms and personal Talent information from local markets for top Talent that will be on-site at future events.
- Establish relationships with Talent, representatives and internal/external clients and manage expectations, communications and feedback between those parties regarding requests for Talent services.
- Provide Talent Management support and staff events.
- Prepare briefing materials for Talent.
- Follow and monitor Talent Social Media profiles. and raise timely red flags with appropriate internal partners
- Input and maintain Talent information in a company confidential Talent database, including contract information, representations, brand use, anecdotal information, etc.
- Stay across non-production payments, and be the liaison between the Talent and Finance departments
- Track milestone in Talents’ personal and professional lives, and manage gifting programme for Talent
- Develop Top Talent Brand Profiles to share with internal stakeholders
- Contribute content for regular reports and special requests e.g. Top Talent report
- Process expenses for the UK-based Talent Management team
- Team assistant duties including booking meeting rooms, organising meetings, setting up VCs
- Book and monitor talent travel for non-production needs (e.g. events, shoots etc).
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ideally experience in Talent Management, Production, PR, PA or similar
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in media industry, VIPs, and Talent
- Good knowledge and interest in Broadcast and Sports world
- Technically proficient
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Excel
- Thoughtful and good communicator
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
- Natural demonstration of emotional intelligence
Contract Role 12 month (PAYE)
Standard 40 hour week
020 8948 9408