At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers home water purification and water softener systems to protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and more livable space.
Position Summary: The LHS Creative Team is seeking a Graphic Designer to produce engaging visual experiences across our omni-channel marketing program with an emphasis on digital advertisements. This position will build LHS’ brand equity and asset performance via design excellence, creative versioning, testing, reporting, utilization of DCO/LPO platforms and a constant connection to analytics. The Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to contribute valuable abilities to our current Digital Advertisement Design team while aligning the aesthetic tone of projects with our full in-house Creative, Marketing, Communications and Analytics departments. This alignment will ultimately achieve optimal visual results and customer experiences for each LHS company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of digital assets to support the growth of all LHS verticals. Primarily: digital advertising campaigns, static and animated display ads, landing pages, emails and site graphics.
- Increase ad CTR, engagement, LPO while decreasing marketing costs through the development, enhancement and use of DCO programs.
- Manage day-to-day graphic production needs and adhere to ad creation calendars in coordination with promotional schedules and the Project Management team.
- Clearly communicate with the Creative Director of Digital Advertising, Digital Acquisition Department, Communications Department, Development Department, and Project Management Department in order to supply web and multi-device ready artwork.
- Achieve creative excellence by producing engaging, performative and brand-building concepts that motivate and move audiences to action.
- Pre-flight and refinement of assets prior to launch for best, consistent display appearance.
- Proof projects during testing and development stages with a high level of accuracy.
- Research ongoing trends and best practices in UI/UX. Use them to inform design standards and apply them across digital tactics.
- Partner with the Digital Acquisition and Communication teams to understand performance goals, translate designs to meet them while working together to push the envelope.
- Align appearance of digital assets in coordination with the Website, Social, Traditional Media, Production, and Broadcast teams for seamless customer experiences.
- Propose, retouch and provide suitable imagery for all of Leaf Home Solutions’ advertisements.
- Present concepts that consider feedback from cross functional teams.
- Visually communicate targeted messaging while adhering to LHS brand standards across all marketing channels.
- Strategically align the visual tone of assets to match the assigned personas per project.
- A/B test assets in coordination with several Marketing Departments to optimize conversions through CTA’s.
- Maintain superb organization, storage and asset transfers for all design assets.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in digital ad design, motion graphics and website development with a high focus on mobile UX.
- A portfolio of previous work showing proven design theory and performance (Must provide upon resume submittal)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with proficient skills in Photoshop.
- Familiarity with DCO and LPO systems.
- Capability to layout interactive experiences and pages with rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure etc.
- Competency in social media marketing, modern digital design and motion graphic trends.
- A history of designing and proofing work for online deployment.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not tomorrow” mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Strong illustrative skills to convey concepts during versioning and storyboarding phases.
- Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics/ad certification.
- Skills in cinematography, photography or 3D rendering.
- Experience utilizing project management platforms.
- Basic skills in HTML coding and inspection.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit .
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).