· Manage PeopleSoft input, ensuring accurate and up to date data; work with the Compliance & Reporting Analyst to consider ways to enhance the system
· Work with the Compliance & Reporting Analyst to ensure key management reports are accurate
· Be the first point of contact for any PeopleSoft related queries from employees (i.e. relating to annual leave, unapproved absences etc.)
· Liaise with L&D Coordinator to ensure all new starters are invited to and attend the Company Induction
· Assist the HRBP and HR Advisor with recruitment campaigns – arranging interviews/rooms for interviews, giving feedback, liaising with line managers etc.
· Handle end to end recruitment process for junior level vacancies, working with line managers in the business to ensure adherence to the process and that a fair and objective recruitment process is carried out in accordance with VIMN process.
· Support the HR Advisors/HRBPs in running intern assessment centres, and also lead on some of these
· Ensure all new starters references have been requested and received in accordance with the company time frames
· Keep filing of letters and contracts etc. up to date to ensure the department is well organised
· Process PO’s through SAP as required
· Ensure all data is provided to the Reward team in a timely manner to capture new additions and changes for Flexible Benefits
· Ensure that all Personnel files and records are accurately maintained
· Respond to client base queries by phone, email or in person; assisting on those queries where possible or passing to the relevant team member
· Update on a monthly basis organisation charts with employee changes and refer to HR Business Partner/Advisor for review
· Assist HR Business Partner/Advisor with employee relations issues through note-taking and follow up documents
· Assist the Compliance & Reporting Analyst in developing PeopleSoft, to enable them to fulfil reporting requirements where needed