Who We Are Looking For
CCR builds and delivers innovative technology solutions and products for partners local and across the globe.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, dedicated, and experienced team member who understands the importance of business relationships to deliver our vision. Who has the ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions, relishes tackling challenges in a fast paced environment and delivers results with confidence, collaboration and determination.
Our ideal candidate thrives in an innovative and agile environment, is a go-getter who works collaboratively and partners across matrixed teams to plan, implement and support our technology by developing strong relationships.
As Network Engineer this role will support the overall company Engineering objectives and will be a top-level technical resource for implementation and support of our products and solutions. Additionally, this role will be responsible with implementation and support of our service portfolio across all business units.
What You'll Accomplish and Experience
• Installing, configuring and maintaining LAN/WAN infrastructure such as servers, routers, switches, firewalls and VPN concentrators.
• Troubleshooting and resolving escalated infrastructure issues and/or outages.
• Ensuring appropriate fault tolerance, redundancy and prompt recovery of infrastructure.
• Configuring, maintaining and utilizing monitoring tools to verify the 24/7/365 operational integrity and continuity of infrastructure.
• Applying firmware and software patches as required.
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation on infrastructure and applications.
• Assisting in developing guidelines, standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures.
• Researching and analyzing trends and emerging technologies and recommending improvements to infrastructure and solutions.
• Seeking resolution of hard to solve statements of work and escalations.
• Assisting with the integration and management of toolsets.
• Identifying opportunities for automation logic flows for the purpose of automating tasks.
• Instruct users on appropriate action regarding solutions to problems and maintenance through excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Use and maintain tools and documentation (knowledge base, FAQs, WIKI, etc.).
• Maintaining well-versed knowledge of all products and services.
• Remain current with changing technology as it relates to customer support.
• Troubleshoot system problems and complete repair in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring minimal reoccurrence of the problem and avoid rework.
• Follow appropriate workflow and time management while maintaining customer focus in all activities while providing high quality customer service.
• Responding to telephone calls, emails and tickets with professionalism and courtesy within established response guidelines.
Desirable Previous Experience
• MikroTik MTCINE, CCNP routing and switching, JNCIP-SP, similar certification or comparable skills required.
• CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications or comparable skills required.
• CompTIA Linux+, LPIC certifications or comparable skills required.
• Experience as a technical lead within a network operations environment supporting mission critical carrier-grade applications and services.
• Subject matter expert knowledge, understanding and experience with designing, implementing and troubleshooting IPSec, GRE, PPTP, L2TP and SSL/TLS protocols and protocol suites; BGP (eBGP and iBGP), OSPF and IS-IS dynamic routing protocols; STP, 802.1Q, 802.1ad and QoS protocols, standards and services; high availability and redundancy protocols such as VRRP and HSRP; NAT and PAT; and ACLs.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of CIDR and VLSM concepts, network segmentation, broadcast domains and IP address management and allocation.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of WAN architectures including MPLS, VPLS and EPL/EVPL as well as DIA and broadband services with the ability to create designs which appropriately apply these architectures to provide connectivity solutions.
• Understanding of wireless technologies including point-to-point and point-to-multipoint microwave radios as well as LTE and 5G mobile technologies as well as LPWAN and IoT.
• Understanding of dark fiber and wavelength services as well as multiplexing technologies.
• Experience implementing and supporting multicast within a CDN environment including an operational understanding of RPs, PIM, IGMP and RPF.
• Experience configuring and maintaining VMware virtualization environments.
• Experience configuring and maintaining SolarWinds Orion monitoring environments.
• Understanding of hyperconvergence and hyperscale computing, SDN and NFV concepts.
• Experience configuring and maintaining Debian based Linux environments.
• Experience building and deploying microservices within Docker containers.
• Experience utilizing Ansible to automate configurations and application deployments.
• Experience managing projects and workflows within Jira.
CCR is a privately held corporation that was founded in 1986 that provides technology services to large and small businesses nation-wide from our location in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our achievements include:
• Top quartile revenue growth for each of the last 5 years as per the worldwide Service Leadership Index® precision benchmark.
• Nationally recognized as "Great Place to Work" - 4 years in a row
• 10-years consecutively listed on Inc. 5000 - Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America
• 7-year consecutive top 100 listing on MSPMentor 501 internationally
• Finalist or Winner from Technology Association of Iowa for the following:
o IT Service Provider of the Year (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013)
o Top Growth Company of the Year (2017)
o Best User of Technology (2015)
o Technology company of the year (2015, 2014, 2013)
Learn more about CCR and our values:
CCR offers a unique work-life balance and environment. Our competitive benefits package includes free daily lunch for employees, gym membership reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k program, quarterly profit sharing, short & long term disability and life insurance and lots of development opportunities to help you grow your professional career.
Learn about our culture: