The Farm London are looking for an experienced Post Producer to cover maternity leave. A minimum of two years’ experience in working in a post-production facility is required.
- Responsible for ensuring production projects run smoothly.
- Have a thorough understanding of the workflows for all projects.
- Work closely with operations during the early planning stages of upcoming projects to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Responsible for the budgeting and scheduling of all your projects.
- Identify the creative resources required for each project and assign these resources accordingly, identifying and escalating when additional resources are required.
- Responsible for agreeing payment schedules and terms with the client up front and ensuring that bills are signed off in in accordance with these terms.
- Responsible for billing all projects on time.
- Responsible for maintaining exceptional attention to detail when making bookings.
- Responsible for regular engagement with the creative teams, spending time with them in the suites to understand their roles and importance to each project.
- Responsible for working together with the management team to support up and coming talent, ensuring succession plans are in place for key creatives.
- Responsible for introducing existing and new talent to clients with the view to selling them on existing/new projects.
- A team player with exceptional communication skills who can credibly interact with clients, the team and other areas of the business.
- The ability to form and build exceptional client and internal relationships.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work, and remain calm in times of high pressure.
- Strong commitment to the role due to long hours that may be required.
- Experience in managing post production workflows across different genres.
- Good understanding of scheduling/bookings systems, ideally Scheduall.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in working in a post-production facility.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click here to go through to the jobs page on our website