Splice is an independent, award-winning post-production company with facilities in London and Cardiff. With a passion for what we do and a talented, friendly and tightknit team, our ethos is really important to us, and we think it shows.
We are looking for an amazing Post Producer to join our growing production team to manage the provision of our post-production services.
What you’ll be doing…
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of each project you look after
- Working with and supporting our clients from pre-production through to delivery
- Preparing detailed quotes based on production requirements and setting up, maintaining and providing cost reports for each project and advising on budgets accordingly
- Quoting, scheduling and invoicing your projects using Farmers Wife
- Building and maintaining great client relationships by always going the extra mile
- As part of a growing business, you’ll help to secure, maintain and grow our client base
Who you are...
- You have experience as a post producer in a busy facility delivering long-form broadcast content
- You are highly organised, detail oriented with a clear focus on delivering high-quality content
- You are an adaptable team player who knows collaboration is key
- You have an in-depth understanding and passion for the post-production process and like to keep up-to-date with new technologies and workflows
- You are a skilled communicator with bags of tact who understands how important relationships are in our industry
- You are a great problem solver and always strive to find the best solution for our clients
Is this you? Come and talk to us.
Terms will be dependent on experience.
Apply now to email@example.com with 'POST PRODUCER ROLE' as your subject.
Visit us: splicepost.com