An exciting opportunity to join a leading global broadcaster as a Broadcast Scheduler.
The role is to primarily to plan and prepare the daily presentation schedule for assigned networks in conjunction, and coordinating, with the Programming, On Air Promotion, Sales and Media Planning departments, ensuring accuracy, completeness, compliance and delivery according to deadlines.
- Coordinators will ideally have at least two years’ experience in a presentation/promotion scheduling, traffic or a related role. However, candidates with an exceptional attitude may also be considered with less experience, to take on in an entry level position.
- Computer literate with prior experience working with IBMS/WhatsOn or similar scheduling systems.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Great attention to detail and able to work to deadlines efficiently even in pressurized situations.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to follow instructions.
- Operational experience and/or Language skills are an advantage
020 8948 9400
October 14, 2019