Public Relations Manager with Media or TV experience to join a fast growing International Broadcast News Organization!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steve Eskovitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Public Relations Manager with International Media or Television experience to join a growing, global International Broadcast News Organization located in the Washington, DC area.
We are searching for a Public Relations Manager who knows the U.S. Media and TV Industry and is able to promote and market new TV programs.Why join us?
We offer an exciting and fast paced working environment.
We offer an area and industry competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.Job Details
- Creating and implementing public relations. promotion and marketing strategies.
- Building and fostering relationships with business partners.
- Identifying opportunities to promote and expand market of TV Programs.
- Improving the company's brand and paving the way for future business development.
- In addition, this position is also responsible for events, project management and crisis management.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field, with an Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a Public Relations Managerial position.
- Experience working with the media or television industry.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills are necessary.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.Job Requirements: