Splice is an independent, award-winning post-production company with facilities in London and Cardiff. With a passion for what we do and a talented, friendly and tightknit team, our ethos is really important to us, and we think it shows.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join our fantastic team to help continue to grow our ever-expanding business in both London and Cardiff at an exciting time. The successful person will directly assist the Commercial Director across the group to strategically develop Splice as it goes from strength to strength.
What you’ll be doing...
- Supporting the Commercial Director in all aspects of group Commercial activity and strategy.
- Seeking out new business opportunities and leads.
- Maintaining and developing great existing client relationships.
- Administrating and maintaining a client database/portfolio and CRM solution (Pipedrive).
- Preparing detailed post-production quotes and supporting documents.
- Working closely with the production team on delivery and scheduling projects and ensuring regular client interaction through the working life of each project.
- Attending industry events, sometimes in evenings, and representing Splice as an ambassador.
Who you are…..
- You have experience in a post-production facility with knowledge of broadcast post-production and the industry.
- You have a passion for what you do, pride in your work and desire to be the best.
- You are a people person who knows how important relationships are in our industry. You are at home socialising and enjoy spending time entertaining our clients and at industry events.
- You can prepare post-production quotes quickly and efficiently, understand workflows and have knowledge of the technology we use.
- You are a great problem solver and a quick learner and always strive to find the best solution for our clients.
Is this you? Come and talk to us.
Terms will be dependent on experience.
Apply now to email@example.com with 'SALES ASSISTANT ROLE’ as your subject.
Visit us: splicepost.com