We are looking for dynamic, talented & creative individuals to join our Short Form Editing team. If you have an eye for detail, along with individual flair please respond with a covering letter, credits list & showreel. Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience editing short form.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Offline, online & grading of short form promo content, both clip based and specially shot
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy across make-lists & promo versioning
- Organisation of content & media management
- Liaising with the creative teams across campaigns, and transferring the concept to the screen
- Delivering concepts in line with key brands and their identities
Essential Skills & Requirements
- You will need to be a highly skilled video editor. We’ll want to see a showreel of your best work
- Proficient using the following tools; Avid Media Composer, Adobe CS (Premiere, Photoshop & After Effects)
- An excellent eye & brain for designing visually stimulating content
- Comfortable working in a fast paced & fast turnaround environment, often under pressure.
- Great interpersonal skills with a willingness to interact and collaborate with staff, agencies & other clients
- Ability to solve problems both creatively and logically
- Understanding brand identities