An exciting opportunity for a Studio Director to work on either a permanent or freelance basis with our International News Broadcaster client based in West London.
The key skill is Vizrt Mosart and the requirement is to be able to work with it to make changes on the fly.
Shift based role including weekends but not overnight.
A successful candidate will:
- Supervise and direct the live on-air multi camera output for business and news programmes and the live flagship show
- Extensive work using Mosart automation as well non automated studios
- Coordinate the identification, development and deployment of workflow opportunities and improvements.
- Anticipate, react to, and resolve technical and operational issues.
- Assist in training and mentoring staff and freelancers, and work on any ongoing improvement and training issues.
- Be prepared to work varied shift hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Reporting and documenting of errors and analysis of causes
- Good critical-thinking skills and exemplary decision-making.
- Requires active listening and learning ability, good communication skills, the ability to multitask and manage time and solve problems.
- Team player
- Have a high level knowledge of and extensive experience using, Mosart automation as well non automated studios
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Network Television production.
- Must have considerable industry work experience and extensive industry knowledge and technical expertise related to TV production.
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Familiar with working within a culturally and ethnically diverse staff
- For more information contact Adrian Thomas at EMS recruitment