YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry clients. We aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers, TV personalities and voiceover artists.
UK with flexibility to travel to Central London.
The Talent Director will play a key role in developing YMU’s share of business in the Entertainment sector and partner with the talent YMU represents to reach their full potential through innovation, collaboration and operational excellence.
- Strategic management of clients within the Entertainment Division in collaboration with internal experts (commercial partnerships, brand building, IP creation, marketing, content creation, creative services, digital strategy, live events, publishing, corporate events)
- Management and leadership of internal team including Talent Managers and Assistant Talent Managers that focus in that area
- Client Recruitment - KPIs will involve bringing in high potential, high revenue generating talent
- Client Retention - ensuring top level service and progression of current client list
- Keeping across all the latest deals, forming and leveraging top level connections across the industry, sharing all information with the wider Entertainment team
- Being a thought leader to the wider business in the Entertainment space
- Negotiations at the highest levels for all relevant clients and overall responsibility for department P&L
Person Specification: Essential Requirements
- Significant Management experience gained in TV/Entertainment/Media
- Proven track record of leading a Team
- Proven ability to attract and retain top level Clients
- Excellent industry knowledge and ability to use own initiative
- Clear and compelling communicator
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to support delivery of campaigns
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast paced environment
What we Offer…
We offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Access to flexible working conditions - we believe with performance comes freedom
- Annual bonus & Colleagues Incentive Scheme
- Private medical after 12 months' service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Perkbox employee benefit platform