- Job Reference: 99882374-2
- Date Posted: 26 July 2019
- Recruiter: EA Sports
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Broadcasting
- Job Type: Permanent
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for developing common interface ergonomics, which includes the creation of broadcast style overlays for in-game presentation and functionality for the Madden franchise. This person will further conceptualize, design, and create individual assets for the interface. Most importantly, this person will be responsible for ensuring the player experience is as intuitive as possible in guiding them through a complex network of selection and customization screens.
• At least 3 years of experience designing for console games, websites, mobile apps, and/or other similar digital products; experience working on AAA games and other larger-scale products is ideal
• A stunning visual design portfolio that demonstrates your user interface and graphic design skills and your creative process from inception through completion
• Advanced skill level with visual design software apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
• Advanced skill level with UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe XD creating wireframes, flows, and more
• Experience in implementing visual style guides and designing within the constraints of existing brand identities
• Experience working with UX researchers and applying user test findings to improve the usability and overall quality of your designs