Gorilla Group is looking to recruit an experienced Vision Engineer within its Technology Operations Services team. The post holder will work across our complete range of Studio and Outside Broadcast operations.
The Vision Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that high quality output is maintained and will be able to provide advice on our vision systems and operational techniques. He / she must be able to demonstrate good picture appreciation and be proactive in providing technical & creative support for production.
- Aligning, adjusting and maintaining vision equipment, to ensure the accurate line-up of vision monitoring, camera output and other vision facilities
- Operation of camera exposure, black level and colour balance controls, to match cameras and maintain overall picture quality during live and recorded programmes
- Rigging and basic operation of VT and digital recording equipment as necessary
- Preparation and basic operation of vision mixing equipment
- Operation of lighting consoles
- To meet any additional technical facilities required for the production
- Front line maintenance of Studio and OB facilities and any liaison with Technical Support as required
Please apply by including a CV and covering letter indicating level of experience and salary expectation range.
Closing date for applications is 29th November 2019
Gorilla TV Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and embraces people with diverse perspectives and from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to reflecting and representing the diversity of the UK in all our activities.
Your Personal Data is very important to Gorilla TV Ltd and the information you supply will be collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and Gorilla Privacy Notice . We will hold your CV for 6 months, unless you ask us to delete it earlier.